Terms & Conditions
1. The pupil certifies that a valid suitable licence is held to drive the tuition vehicle.
2. A minimum of 24 hours notice is required to be given to the instructor by the pupil to cancel a lesson and should the pupil fail to give such notice the pupil will be liable for the full cost of the lesson.
3. In the event of mechanical breakdown or other difficulty outside the control of the instructor, the instructor reserves the right to rearrange the lesson at short notice.
4. The price paid for the driving test fee does not include the use of the car for the purpose of the test and any prior instruction. Therefore current rates will apply.
5. The pupil should be aware that the instructors primary objective is to promote road safety and in doing so he may take control of the vehicle. The instructor will make every effort to instruct the pupil to the highest standard but can in no way be held liable for any errors that the pupil may make whilst driving and not accompanied by the instructor either before or after a test pass.
6. The instructor will endeavour to teach the pupil the correct driving skills according to the recommended syllabus issued by the DVSA within the minimum number of lessons required.
7. Driving tests may only be booked with prior agreement of both the instructor and the pupil.
8. The instructor is at liberty at his absolute discretion to refuse to proceed with a lesson if he has any reason to believe that the pupil is in any way under the influence of drink or drugs at the time of the lesson. The instructor will accept no liability for accidents, injury or damage to any third party caused by the pupils recklessness or negligence during a lesson.
9. The instructor reserves the right to withhold the use of his vehicle for a driving test if the candidates’ driving is not considered by the instructor to be safe and of reasonable test standard